Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages

Happy Birthday Wishes and Messages



Happy Birthday Wishes: The collection of birthday wishes that you’ve been looking for is finally here. In this section, we compiled the best birthday messages and wordings that you can use you wish your loved ones and family a Happy Birthday. You can also share these birthday wishes greetings to your social media accounts like Facebook, Twitter, etc. So scroll down and find the most beautiful wishes for birthday card for your birthday celebrant.







You’ve been trying to greet a hundred people before. It’s time to bring those greetings back to you. We love you friend. Happy Birthday!



Your compassionate heart makes your soul burn the brightest. On your special day, I send you my prayers so that you can continue to shine the light of life to others.

You may have thought once or twice that the best day of your life has past, but don’t write it off just yet. Happy, happy birthday and more blessings to come.

This special day is God’s own way of saying He loves you so much and the He wants you to keep being a good child. Have a blessed birthday my dear friend.



Have a most wonderful day today. Our Lord knows you deserve to be the happiest person today since all through the year you nothing but a contagious happy bug.



You are one special person and you deserve nothing but the best. May you have all the great blessings to feast. Happy Birthday.

Three hundred sixty-five days and God did not give you this one special day of the year to spend entirely at work. Have yourself a favor. This day is a precious gift. Enjoy it! Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday! May you always have the energy and love for life. Enjoy your youth and always display a smile on your face, even through the worst of times.

Everlasting happiness and fun, Endless luck and prosperity, Joy and fun everyday! These are my birthday wishes for you Happy Birthday my dear!

This cake and card are as warm as they can be,

I want to show you how much you mean to me;

I’ll send you hugs and wishes to bless your way,

Smile a lot because it’s your birthday!

Be happy on this special day for you. I hope that more birthdays to come on you. Thanks to all and a warm happy birthday from me for you!


Before your hair gets totally gray, I want you to know that I love you so much Dad. Happy Happy Birthday!



Roses are red, violets are blue. Before the day ends, I want to greet you. Happy Birthday friend!

We play together, We laugh together, We grow together. Thank you sis, Happy Birthday!

The morning is as lovely as you are. Hope your birthday will be the same too! Happy Birthday bro!

I’m sending away lots of kisses for my dearest friend abroad. Happy Birthday!

If there’s extra rice, there’s also an “extra-nice”. And it’s you! I love you. Happy Birthday!




Birthday Wishes for Family

It seems like yesterday you were just a little kid fascinated by all the little things.Now, you fascinate me. You are such an inspiring person to see.Each year, you grow into a marvelous person.I hope you have more beautiful changes in you to come.You still have many, many, many birthdays to celebrate.Happy birthday little bro!


May your special day be overflowed with happiness and love, as well as to the rest of your life. I am very thankful that I have wonderful sister like you to be part of my life. Happy Birthday, Sis!Am very thankful that you are my brother, I hope that you feel it too, Just always remember, I am very proud of you. Have a Happy Birthday bro!



Mom, I will always be thankful for all the care and love. You’ve showered me since I was a baby. You are simply wonderful, and the best gift God gave me. Have a wonderful Happy Birthday!



One of the reasons why I treasure our family is that someone like you is part of it. Happy birthday, dear sister!



You’re the greatest and most wonderful gift that God gave us. I’m so proud to have a wonderful son like you. Happy Birthday, son!



Time flies so fast. You’re a grown up lady now. I thank God for giving you to us. You’re such a blessing. Happy Birthday, sweetie!



Love Birthday Messages


Knock yourself out. It’s your special day and we will make sure it’ll be the best one yet. Happy Birthday!


May you never lose track of your happiness and reach out to more people who will share your good soul.


You are one contagion the world will never be afraid of. Let’s all have fun on this special day of yours.


Have a blast today while looking back to the past ones. An awesome ride awaits you once again. Happy Birthday!

I’m wishing you…
  • Laughter each single day
  • Overflowing blessings along the way
  • Promotion in your career
  • Friends to give you cheers
  • Dreams to keep you going
  • And all the best this life could bring.
  • Happy birthday!


A bottomless Happy Birthday greeting from the bottom of our bottomless loving hearts!


We left you a $500 bill. Enjoy your day Honey! ~From Mom and Dad. P.S. You’re one year allowance is included. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


Happy Birthday Best Wishes

What is a friend? You. You is a friend. You is my best friend. Best friend is have birthday.
Happy birthday.
Happy birthday to my best friend. I hope it is filled with awesomeness!
Perfect birthday? Good food, good drinks, great friends, and lots of birthday presents and wishes!
If your birthday is half as amazing as you are, it’s going to be epic. Happy birthday to the best friend a person could ask for!
I hope you have a very hoppy birthday. Full of beers and cheers!
happy birthday, happy birthday wishes, SMS

You are smart, caring, funny, and a joy to be around. You remind me of myself! Happy birthday!
Forget your age and live the life your inner child wants to live!
Like Chili Davis said: Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional. Happy birthday to my best friend, I hope you never grow up!

Post a Comment

5 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)