Funny Jokes : Funny SMS In English

Funny Jokes : Funny SMS In English

Joke of the day

Situation – In a room light goes off…people open their mobile torch by their normal handsets…
Guy with an Iphone × – “Please some1 show light on my face so tht I can unlock my phone”
???


Best English Jokes With Images

Two Children Were Waiting In The Doctor’s Waiting Room.
The Little Girl Started Crying.
 Little Boy Asked Her: “Why Are You Crying?
The Girl Said: “I’m Here For Blood Test And The Doctor Is Going To Cut My Finger
The Little Boy Too Started Crying.
Girl: “Now Why Are You Crying?
Boy: “I’m Here For The Urine Test
???


Difference between a beautiful night and a horror night.
Beautiful night is,
When you hug your teddy bear and sleep.
Horror night is,
When your teddy bear hugs you BACK

Best Funny Jokes


My Girlfriend broke up with me. She thinks that I am childish.
So I calmed down, took a deep breath, went to her house, rang the doorbell and ran away.


This one is classic !!A cockroach’s last words to a man who wanted to kill it : “Go ahead and kill me, you coward. You’re just jealous because I can scare your wife and you cannot..!!!!” ??? 


What is love?Love is our 7th sense that destroys all 6 senseAnd makes the person nonsense. 

I was in 10th; she was in 10th.I was in 12th; she was in 12th.I got BSc; she got BScI was doing MSc; she got married.I was preparing for JRF; she’s the mother of 1 child.I got Ph.D.; she’s the mother of 2 children.I am doing Ph.D.; her daughter is in 1st standardI became doctorate; her daughter is in 10thI have joined job; her daughter has joined collegeAnd the greatest Irony!Today is my engagementAnd her daughter is my fiancée. 

Husband  Wife Joke

A Husband Asks His Wife, "Will You Marry After I Die?"
The Wife Responds, "No, I Will Live With My Sister."
The Wife Asks Him Back, "Will You Marry After I Die?"
The Husband Responds, "No, I Will Also Live With Your Sister."


The Perfect Son.

A: I have the perfect son.
B: Does he smoke?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: Does he drink whiskey?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: Does he ever come home late?
A: No, he doesn't.
B: I guess you really do have the perfect son. How old is he?
A: He will be six months old next Monday.


Funny Jokes :

Two goldfish in a bowl talking:
Goldfish 1: Do you believe in God?
Goldfish 2: Of course, I do! Who do you think changes the water?

Son: Dad, what is an idiot?
Dad: An idiot is a person who tries to explain his ideas in such a strange and long way that another person who is listening to him can't understand him. Do you understand me?
Son: No.

Man: I could go to the end of the world for you.
Woman: Yes, but would you stay there?
Man: I offer you myself.
Woman: I am sorry I never accept cheap gifts.
Man: I want to share everything with you.
Woman: Let's start from your bank account. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments